Develop faster with the i.MX 8QuadMax processor, presented by Toradex and NXP®
|Date||November 07, 2019|
|Speakers||Patrick Stilwell, Product Marketing Manager, i.MX 8 Family, NXP Semiconductors
Samuel Imgrueth, CEO, Toradex
Toradex and NXP® invite you to this introduction of the new NXP i.MX 8QuadMax applications processor.
The i.MX 8 SoC from NXP is a feature- and performance-scalable multicore platform based on the Arm® Cortex Armv8 64-bit architecture - including 2x Cortex-A72 + 4x Cortex-A53, 2x Cortex-M4 cores, and a Dual OpenCL capable GPU.
The SoC is ideal for advanced graphics, imaging, machine vision, audio, voice, video, and safety-critical applications.
In this webinar, we break down all the essential details of this exciting new
- A walkthrough of the special features of the i.MX 8QuadMax SoC presented by NXP
- Understanding how the new i.MX 8QuadMax fits into the NXP and Toradex product line up
- Out-of-the-box experience with the Apalis iMX8 featuring
Torizon, Toradex's new easy-to-use industrial Linux platform
- Learning about the Toradex Partner Ecosystem providing ready-to-use solutions for the Apalis iMX8 featuring: Qt, Crank, DiSTI, Au-Zone, Xnor.ai, Allied Vision, Antmicro, AWS, and more
- Experience a demo covering AI, computer vision, connectivity, PLC, and more
Note: You will also have the opportunity to ask questions in the live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Please Select your Time Zone
Choose your convenient Time Slot
20:00 - 21:00 (CET)