Attached to the Generic Display Connector found on various Toradex products (such as the Colibri Evaluation Board and the Orchid) the Toradex LCD-Converters family of products enables the attachment of Industry Standard Panels with a LVDS Interface. Currently there are two member of this product line available:
- LVDS_A1715_V01_00a: LVDS Converter 1.25mm pitch
- LVDS_A1715_V01_00b: LVDS Converter 1.0mm pitch
Each of these Converters consists of an assembled PCB implementing the LVDS conversion as well as a corresponding LVDS cable used to interface to the LCD. The use of the LVDS interface allows the data to travel at faster speeds across a narrow interface, addressing needs associated with high bandwidth communication.
Supported Display Characteristics:
- Maximum WXGA resolution: 1440 x 900 Pixels
- 18 bit color resolution (262'144 different colors)
- Single Channel LVDS Interface