Call us in Seattle
+1 (800) 871-6550
V2.0 Release of the Windows CE libraries for Tegra and PXA modules
Thursday, July 2, 2015
We are pleased to announce the new release V2.0 of our Windows CE libraries for Tegra and PXA modules. The libraries now also support Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
Further notable updates of this release include:
- Added configuration options to the SPI library
- Improved stability of the SPI library
- Better support of the internal MCP2515 CAN controllers on Apalis T30
- Fixed an issue when the ADC was used without audio and touch support
- Fixed a memory leak in the Interrupt library
You can download the new release V2.0 of our Windows CE libraries for Tegra and PXA modules from here.
Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Monday, January 23, 2023