Getting Started with System on Modules, and Torizon - an Industrial Linux Platform
The use of embedded Linux continues to grow day-by-day, across many different applications.
Linux is highly customizable and offers a large ecosystem. Unfortunately, the flexibility comes with a price, Linux on embedded system is often not that easy-to-use and has a steep learning curve.
In this video, we also take you through setting up the hardware until your first “Hello, world!”.
- System on Modules overview
- Hardware setup
- Yocto Project overview
- Torizon overview
- Understanding the development flow with Torizon
- Understanding Docker container
- Writing Hello, world with Torizon
- Updating process (Toradex Easy Installer)
Flash Memory in Embedded Linux Systems
January 18, 2019