Introducing Torizon: An Easy-to-use Industrial Linux Platform
|Date||June 07, 2019|
|Speakers||Daniel Lang, CMO, Toradex
Valter Minute, Sr. Development Engineer, Toradex
Torizon is a brand-new open-source software platform from Toradex that aims to simplify the development and maintenance of embedded Linux Software. Torizon is built on top of a minimal Linux-based, Yocto-compatible Operating System. Torizon comes with built-in support for Docker containers and over-the-air (OTA) updates. It integrates with Visual Studio and Qt, and provides a variety of tools and features to simplify the life of developers.
- What is Torizon? Why should you adopt it?
- Docker/ Software Containers Introduction
- See the out-of-the-box experience
- Learn about the over-the-air (OTA) updates using OSTree and Aktualizr
- Experience the Microsoft Embedded Developer Environment
- Learn how to leverage the Torizon tools, such as Flash Analytics
Please note: You will also have the opportunity to ask questions in the live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Please Select your Time Zone
Choose your convenient Time Slot
19:00 - 20:00 (CEST)