Introducing Torizon: An Easy-to-use Industrial Linux Platform
Torizon is a brand-new open-source software platform from Toradex that aims to simplify the development and maintenance of embedded Linux Software. Torizon is built on top of a minimal Linux-based, Yocto-compatible Operating System. Torizon comes with built-in support for Docker containers and over-the-air (OTA) updates. It integrates with Visual Studio and Qt, and provides a variety of tools and features to simplify the life of developers.
- What is Torizon? Why should you adopt it?
- Docker/ Software Containers Introduction
- See the out-of-the-box experience
- Learn about the over-the-air (OTA) updates using OSTree and Aktualizr
- Experience the Microsoft Embedded Developer Environment
- Learn how to leverage the Torizon tools, such as Flash Analytics
Migrating your Windows/WinCE application to Torizon?
Check out our limited period offer where you stand a chance to win free Support Hours - Apply today!
Jumpstart your next high-speed PCB design with our experts
August 07, 2020
Python for IoT Edge Devices
July 31, 2020
Introduction to embedded Linux security
May 29, 2020
Build your own Embedded Carrier Board, easily!
May 13, 2020