New Release: V1.9 release of Windows CE Libraries
We are pleased to announce the new release V1.9 of our Windows CE Libraries.
The notable updates in this release are:
- Added support for ADC on Colibri T30 and Apalis T30 modules
- Fixed potential freeze in SPI DMA transfers on T20 and T30 modules
- Added support for non-standard I2C channels on T20 and T30 modules
- Added support for 2nd MCP2515 CAN controller
- Added support for new Spansion Flash on Colibri PXA270 module
- Added support for backing up the bootloader and OS image on T20 and T30 modules
For details on the Windows CE Libraries and Code Samples, click here.