Analogue Camera Adapter
Analogue Camera Adapter (ACA) is an interface board designed to easily connect the analogue cameras to the Colibri or Apalis Carrier board using Parallel Camera Interface (CIF).
The Analogue Camera Adapter accepts NTSC/PAL/SECAM standard composite video signals and converts the video signals into a YCrCb 4:2:2 video data stream that is compatible with the 8-bit ITU-R BT.656 interface standard with external HSync/VSync signals.
Up-to 4 analog cameras can be connected to the ACA V2.0.
The Analogue Camera Adapter (ACA) provides the following features:
- Uses Analog Devices, ADV7280 video decoder
- Analogue Camera Input : 4 multiplexed video input channels, supporting NTSC / PAL / SECAM composite video signals
- Parallel data output format: 8-Bit Parallel ITU-R BT.656 with external HSync and VSync
- No external power supply required
- Compatible with Colibri Evaluation Board and Apalis Evaluation Board