Toradex brings forth the next in the series of technology workshops, scheduled to be held in Bengaluru on July 17, 2019. Toradex’s subject-matter experts will be highlighting key aspects of embedded computing with a focus on embedded Linux. Participants will also be able to take part in interactive sessions with our engineers and witness exciting demos.
The workshop will be held at the Classroom, IKP EDEN at IKP Knowledge Park in Bengaluru.
|09:00 - 10:00||Reception & registration|
|10:00 - 10:45||
|10:45 - 11:30||
|11:30 - 11:45||Tea / coffee break|
|11:45 - 13:00||
|13:00 - 13:45||Lunch|
|13:45 - 15:00||
|15:00 - 15:15||Tea / coffee break|
|15:15 - 17:30||
Hands-on session & demos
|17:30 - 18:00||Q/A & feedback|
Please follow these steps prior to coming in for the workshop:
- Update your laptop
- Install 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on your laptop. Do not use a Virtual Machine. It has to be dedicated Ubuntu.
- Download the SDK
- Getting Started Guide
- Download and install Eclipse CDT
- Obtain demo source code by doing a Git clone of this repository
- Optional (needed only to customize and build kernel image): Install OpenEmbedded (core)
- Revise basics of Linux including terminal and shell commands
- Revise basics of C programming
- Read these basics of cross-compilation and Makefiles:
In case of questions, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.