Toradex, in collaboration with Gusto Controls, brings forth its technology workshop aimed at providing insight into embedded computing, with a focus on embedded Linux. We will also be showcasing our broad portfolio of products and engaging demos.
Participants will get to work on Toradex development kits during the hands-on session and will be able to have their technical questions answered by Toradex engineers on ground. The workshop will be held at Pride Plaza Hotel, Ahmedabad, on Mar 07, 2019.
|10:00 - 11:00||
|11:00 - 11:45||About Gusto Controls (introduction and overview)|
|11:45 - 12:00||Tea /Coffee Break|
|12:00 - 12:45||Toradex Success Stories|
|12:45 - 13:30||Lunch|
|13:30 - 15:00||
|15:00 - 15:15||Tea/Coffee Break|
|15:15 - 17:30||
Hands-on session & live demos showcase
|17:30 - 18:00||Q/A & Feedback|
Please follow the follow the steps prior to coming in for the workshop.
- Install 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04 LTS on your laptop
- Download the SDK
- Getting Started Guide
- Download and install Eclipse CDT
- Obtain demo source code by doing a Git clone of this repository
- Optional (needed only to customize and build kernel image): Install OpenEmbedded (core) prerequisites
- Revise basics of Linux including terminal and shell commands
- Revise basics of C programming
- Read these basics of cross-compilation and Makefiles:
In case of questions, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.